The Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship is a four-year degree program that centers on how to start and manage a business by combining management, accounting, finance, and marketing principles. This program is designed in order to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills in identifying business opportunities, business planning, financing, company valuation, and business management.
Recommended Senior High School Strand
Students who want to pursue a degree in Entrepreneurship are encouraged to take the Accountancy, Business, and Management (ABM) strand. This strand provides the basic concepts of business and financial management, and corporate operations which will be helpful in their college journey.
However, students may also opt to take the General Academic Strand (GAS) if they prefer a wider range of topics. The GAS strand has a flexible curriculum where students can learn from the electives of all the other academic strands.
- Principles of Management
- Management Accounting
- Production and Operations Management
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communications
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Business Law
- The student must be a senior high school graduate of any of the following programs:
- Accountancy Business and Management (ABM)
- General Academic Strand (GAS)
- TVL-Home Economics Strand (TVL-H.E)
However, if they were not able to graduate high school, they may opt to take the Alternative Learning System (ALS) and pass the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) to qualify for college; the availability of courses for PEPT passers depend on the institution.
- Form 138 - Senior High School Report Card (Original and Photocopy)
- PSA/NSO Authenticated birth certificate
- Certificate of Good moral character
- Copy of high school diploma
- (1) Latest 2”x2”ID Picture
- Long Brown Envelop