This curriculum guide on Food and Beverages leads to a National Certificate Level II (NCII). This course is designed for the Grade 12 student to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitude to perform the tasks required by the Food and Beverage service. It covers the core competencies of (1) planning the food and beverage program of client/s, (2) providing preliminary services to client/s, (3) applying food and beverages techniques, and (4) providing advice on food and beverage services. The preliminaries of this specialization course include the following: (1) core concepts in food and beverage services, (2) the relevance of the course, and (3) exploration of career opportunities as a Food Attendant or Chef de rang.
- The student must be a junior high school (G10) graduate.
- Form 138 - Junior High School Report Card (Original and Photocopy)
- PSA/NSO Authenticated birth certificate
- Certificate of Good moral character
- Copy of moving up certification
- (1) Latest 2”x2”ID Picture
- Long Brown Envelop