Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education is a four-year degree program that provides students with the knowledge and skills to teach technical-vocational course on Food and Service Management. It aims to equip students with a strong theoretical understanding of teaching and technology. The Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education program inculcates in students a deep understanding of the teaching and learning principles and theories needed in teaching technical-vocational courses. It also discusses how the educational processes relate to larger historical, social, cultural and political processes.
- The student must be a senior high school graduate of any of the following programs:
- General Academic Strand (GAS)
- TVL- Home Economics (TVL-H.E)
However, if they were not able to graduate high school, they may opt to take the Alternative Learning System (ALS) and pass the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) to qualify for college; the availability of courses for PEPT passers depend on the institution.
- Form 138 - Senior High School Report Card (Original and Photocopy)
- PSA/NSO Authenticated birth certificate
- Certificate of Good moral character
- Copy of high school diploma
- (1) Latest 2”x2”ID Picture
- Long Brown Envelop