This strand is designed as an introductory course in accounting and business and management where students are trained to think logically and scientifically and are acquainted with the rudiments of accounting, business and management concepts and principles in order to prepare them to pursue college degrees that focus on business and industry where their contribution as future accountants, entrepreneurs, and business leaders are vital to the progress and development of the economy and critical to the promotion of a sustainable business.
- The student must be a junior high school (G10) graduate.
- Form 138 - Junior High School Report Card (Original and Photocopy)
- PSA/NSO Authenticated birth certificate
- Certificate of Good moral character
- Copy of moving up certification
- (1) Latest 2”x2”ID Picture
- Long Brown Envelop