Junior High School Grade 7 - 10
ADMISSIONS FOR SY 2021-2022 ( PLEASE READ)
ICT-ED Junior High School Department would like to ensure that all the members of the community and its applicants remain safe and healthy during these times. Hence, the JHS Department will be implementing a NO ENTRANCE EXAM Policy for this School Year due to the following reasons:
1. Applicants cannot take onsite exams because they are too young and are not allowed to go out during this pandemic.
2. Online exams are not easily accessible for all applicants.
3. Applicants of such a young age might not be ready to take a 2-hour exam.
4. Internet connectivity might not be reliable and thus might compromise test administration and results.
Hence, the ICT-ED JHS Admissions Procedure for SY 2021-2022 will be different from the regular procedure observed during the past years.
The following will be the changes for this year’s Admissions procedure:
1. Application and payment for incoming Grade 7 students, Late Applicants and Transferees for SY 2021-2022 will be online through Google Form at -> enroll.ictedu.ph .
2. List of Requirements:
- Form 138 (G6 Report Card)
- Good Moral Certificate
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Recent 2x2 ID Picture (White Background with Name Tag)
- For Transferees: Must have at least general average of 85
STEP 1 – Accomplish the online application from @ enroll.ictedu.ph
STEP 2 – Submit requirements at ICT-ED San Antonio Campus
STEP 3 – Result of application status will be released via sms.
*For Grade 7 Applicants – Issuance of Student Number and Enrollment Details
*For Transferees not beyond Grade 9:
- Schedule of Interview
- Issuance of Student Number and Enrollment Details for Qualified Applicants