Senior High School
1. Submit photocopy of Grade 10 Report Card with grades at least until 2nd Grading Period.
2. Submit photocopy of Junior High School I.D.
3. Submit 2 copies of 2×2 ID picture (plain background).
4. Fill up SHS Scholarship Eligibility Form.
5. One long brown envelope to contain all of the above.
5. Submit all the admission requirements.
Freshmen Applicants For Degree Programs
1. Submit photocopy of Grade 12 Report Card with grades at least until 2nd Grading Period.
2. Pay P50.00 non-refundable examination fee.
3. Take the ICT-ED Institutional Scholarship Examination.
4. Wait for 2-3 days for the Result.
5. All students who passed the (ISE) Institutional Scholarship Examination will be called for final interview and submission of requirements.