COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
The College of Education, envisions producing quality, competent and innovative graduates with appropriate motivations and value-orientations as future teachers thoroughly trained for the academic and professional responsibilities in the technical education.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
1. To develop proficiency in the utilization of information and communication technology in keeping with the demands of the fast changing times.
2. To maintain professional academic standards through institutional mission.
3. To develop among education students the culture of research by undertaking quality and timely researches relevant in today's education.
4. To use community collaborations and community participation to promote a shared sense of social responsibility.
5. To initiate community extension programs that would develop the holistic development of individuals and the target community.
6. To produce competent graduates thoroughly trained for academic and professional responsibilities.
7. To produce graduates who can demonstrate skills and competence in their specialized fields locally, regionally and internationally.
Bachelor of Teacher Technical Education