office of the registrar
Thank you for visiting the Office of Registration’s pages !
The Office of the Registrar is responsible in the proper and efficient management and maintenance of all pertinent student records such as entrance requirements, personal student information, grades and other pertinent data; and the effective and efficient delivery of service where student records are concerned.
In addition to the maintenance and evaluation of student records, the Office of the Registrar is responsible for a wide array of academic support duties and responsibilities such as the preparation and implementation of the Academic Calendar, schedule, requirements and procedures in enrollment, schedule of classes and the application, and interpretation of academic policies such as evaluation of credits/loads earned, subject sequencing, and academic requirements for graduation of students. The Office of the Registrar provides leadership and recommendation to the Principal and President in terms of academic policies.
1. Oversees the overall operation of the Registrar’s Office;
2. Supervises the preparation and implementation of the school calendar of the Institute;
- Follows the Department of Education (DepEd) requirements in preparing the school calendar;
- Coordinates with the Principal and Admission Officer on the preparation of schedule of enrolment activities;
- Plans and executes registration procedures.
3. Formulates and/or enforces policies for the following:
- Preparation of student handbook, catalogue, brochures, and other announcements;
- Implementation of government and school regulations regarding entrance requirements, enrolment, load, transfer, promotions, subject sequence, and graduation;
- Admission requirements, readmission and selective retention policies, course, and graduation requirements.
4. Ensures prompt compliance with requests for records and other information related to Registrar’s Office’s functions;
- Plans and implements efficient filing and recording system of student records for fast retrieval;
- Issues and signs certifications, grades, records, release or transfer certificates, clearance, and diploma;
- Ensures the security and confidentiality of student records.
- Keeps and updates the roster of graduates and other statistical data related to functions of the Registrar’s Office;
5. Attends to transactions with parents, government offices, or agencies regarding matters related to the function of the Registrar’s Office;
6. Represents the Institute to the government offices or agencies regarding matters related to the function of the Registrar’s Office;
7.Represents ICT-ED in meetings of school registrars;