The ICT-ED College of Business Studies is committed to produce graduates who:
1. demonstrate understanding of business concepts and principles such as, but not limited to economics, marketing and management;
2. think critically, communicate effectively and act decisively, imbued with business ethics and the values of social entrepreneurship;
3. manifest teamwork and collaborative skills in formulating and carrying out solutions to domestic an international business issues;
4. utilize research and updated technology in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to bring about innovation in the dynamic global market; and
5. promote human welfare and dignity alongside sustaining a prosperous world economy.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting Information System (BSAIS)
Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship (BSEn)
Bachelor of Science in Office Administration (BSOA)
The ICT-ED College of Computer Studies is committed to produce graduates who:
1. manifest understanding of the varied concepts and uses of computer software and hardware;
2. communicate effectively and demonstrate proficiency across multiple academic disciplines in the computing profession;
3. develop highly functional and efficient computing systems;
4. uphold the standards of professionalism, corporate conduct and ethical values; and
5. utilize responsibly ICT resources and acquired knowledge and skills in community building.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
The ICT-ED College of Education is committed to produce graduates who are:
1. effective communicators and innovative educational planners;
2. competent facilitators of learning in technical education and allied fields;
3. dedicated champions of professional standards vis-a-vis Teachers’ Code of Ethics;
4. responsible researchers and proficient technical & technological leaders; and
5. committed community builders bringing home-school partnership to higher heights.
Bachelor of technical Teacher Education (BTTED) – Major in food service management
College Scholarship application is now ongoing. Apply now and avail of our FREE TUITION FEE program.