The Admission Office is responsible for the recruitment, selection and admission of junior & senior high school, college freshmen, transferees, and second course takers interested in pursuing education at ICT-ED Institute of Science and Technology.
Senior High School
1. Submit original Grade 10 report card with the applicant's eligibility for admission to Senior High School duly signed by the school principal
2. Submit original certificate of good moral character your from the junior high school (with school seal)
3. Submit original birth certificate authenticated by National Statistics Authority (NSA).
4. Fill up SHS Enrollment Form
5. Submit 2 copies of 2x2 ID picture (plain background).
6. One long brown envelope to contain all of the above
Freshmen Applicants For Degree Programs
1. Must passed ICT-ED's Entrance Examination.
2. Fill up application form for Freshmen Students.
3. Submit Form 137 (high school transcript of record), Form 138 (high school report card)
4. Two (2) recent copies of 2" x 2" ID pictures with applicant's name and signature at the back.
5. One (1) long brown envelope to contain all of the above
A transferee may be admitted only if he/she satisfactorily met the following:
1. Student applicant has obtained good collegiate academic units earned outside ICT-ED.
2. Submit copy of trascript of record or Certified copy of grades for evaluation purposes.
3. Submit form of Transfer Credentials.
4. Fill up application and transferee academic evaluation forms.
5. Submit certificate of Good Moral Character from the guidance.
5. Two recent copies 2" x 2" (white background) ID picture with applicants name and signature at the back.